Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Good Afternoon!

Well, here I am. I'm asking myself, "...and why?" Well, because a fellow Etsian (efinegifts) complimented me on my shop site. You see, they sell vintage items online just like I do. I had recently joined another Team there called Vintage Lovers Team (VL Team Vintage Lovers Team). I had started out on California Chit Chat Team (CCC Team) and decided to venture a bit to one that is more fitting to the items I sell. I love the CCC Team and have become online friends with a lot of them there. They always make me feel welcome and encouraged day in and day out and I too hope that I do the same for them. If you happen to sell on Etsy and live in California come on by and check us out! But with others sellers that have more of the same issues I have I find the VL Team has given me additional ways to better my shop and expand my horizons on the vintage pathway. I am getting to know the faithful few that post there and throw me tidbits of info to expand on. This entire experience has been and continues to be a learning adventure. So, that is why I am here, learning along the way. I will do my best to post frequently (however many that means I don't know).
Visit me if you'd like over at Holey Gwackamoley! You'll see the goodies in my shop that you may just have to have. Thank you Marc & Shannon for pushing me over to the blogger edge. It just took one suggestion but I guess it was in the back of my mind anyways. A gentle nudge I say. And as I say at the end of my listings, "A good attitude is a decision so go and make a great day." I know, sometimes that can be a difficult thing, but why not try it on for size?
Julie~
Holey Gwackamoley!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jules!

    Congrats on starting a blog. I think it will be fun to read about your adventures hunting for vintage treasures and the history behind them!

    Hugs,
    Jenn
    Sophie n Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the CCC Team!!! Great post!

    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogosphere Jules! I agree with Jenn about being fun to hear your stories while on the hunt for treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yoli said what I was gonna say, but I'll say it anyway: Welcome to the blogosphere! You're off to a grand start!

    ReplyDelete