Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy 2 days AFTER...

If any of you are like me I'm certain you are still getting back in the groove of after holiday stuff. I must eat humble apple patriotic pie and say, "I calculated WRONG on our countries Birthday." My youngest son says I'm not modern. So here I can honestly say I was fives years off on the date. (I cannot trust my brain the do math-mental note: MUST use calculator at all times!!) So, any of you reading my blog, thank you for not publicly humiliating me. I seem to eat crow all by myself! ;~}

Ok, so I'll be listing a couple new items later today on my shop site One item is a set of dove drinking glasses from Libbey. I always love the place I found these came from. The gentleman is a hippies era rancher dude. Always enjoy hearing his stories and about his lifestyle. Another item I will be listing is an old oil can for a SKS Russian Rifle. This one is interesting because it's Chinese and came from the Vietnam Nam era. Don't know if it was in the war itself. I'm sure some collector wants or needs it though. I scored that find from a yard sale close to my Moms house. The guy who sold it to me has had this sale at least twice a year and markets it as "Cool Guy Stuff". He's got mostly military and vintage car stuff-a collector just liquidating. He's another one I love to talk to because he has so much knowledge.

Anyway, well look out for those listings later today. Try to stay cool out there.
Julie~
Holey Gwackamoley!

No comments:

Post a Comment